Today’s job market is very competitive, and candidates have increasingly high expectations of your recruitment process. Finding and recruiting the right people, therefore, is often quite a challenge. Candidates (especially the good ones!) have many opportunities, and each of them prefer a different recruitment channel. Some candidates may enter through your website, others through job databases, still others through recruitment agencies, events, referrals, ... You don’t respond to applications fast enough? Tough luck, your candidate is hijacked by another organization! You don’t post your vacancies on multiple channels at once? Too bad, because opportunities of other companies will reach your candidates faster and more often.
A strong online presence and good candidate experience all-around are imperative in today’s job market. Such a process includes writing a good job description that stands out from the rest, placing it on different channels (and thus matching the message to the channel), publishing it in different languages and styles, following up all candidacies, responding to candidates in a timely manner, planning interviews, etc.
To achieve this, your recruiters need to be able to spend a maximum amount of time and energy interacting with candidates. Unfortunately, however, they often don't have the right tools to help them do so. Too often they still use e-mails, Word documents or Excel files and waste time with repetitive, administrative work. This hinders your recruiters from focusing on what matters most: finding, evaluating and hiring the right people. And that, in turn, damages the future potential of your organization.
mpleo can digitize, centralize and automate a large part of your recruitment process. By doing so, our solution enables you to focus on the human aspect and create the best possible experience for the candidate.
What’s in it for your HR department?
Our #MyRecruitment module will help HR to:
- Create the best possible candidate experience
- Add, edit, remove and keep track of all vacancies
- Gain access to more talent by posting vacancies on many different platforms
- Automatically assemble all applications and candidate data in one tool
- Easily follow up on the status of vacancies and candidates
- Plan and execute actions (e.g. plan conversations, send e-mails,…)
- Send automated responses (multilingual) (without having to use your own mailbox)
- Build a reserve list of candidates for the future
- Easily turn a candidate into an employee
- Evaluate recruitment channels, periods, … with reports and dashboards
- Not worry about GDPR compliancy
What’s in it for your employees?
Our #MyRecruitment module will enable your employees to:
- Have an overview of all vacancies at any specific time
- Easily apply for vacancies (promoting internal mobility)
- Refer people and be assured that the recruitment process will go smoothly
What’s in it for your organization?
Our #MyRecruitment tool helps your organization to:
- Improve your access to talent by building a strong online presence
- Increase candidate retention rates by improving the candidate experience
- Have quicker access to talent in the future by building a reserve list
- Avoid painful mistakes that hurt your reputation and brand (e.g. not replying to an application!)
- Lower recruitment costs by automating and digitalizing processes, and by integrating tools
- Create reports and dashboards on important metrics
- Be GDPR compliant
Plan a demo
- Online demo for
We will get back to you ASAP to confirm the day of the demo
Microsoft TeamsLink will be send to
There has been an error sending the form.
We guide you end-to-end.
We explore, shape and plan a solution that meets your needs.
We design, develop, and test the solution to prepare for its roll-out.
We launch, monitor and help you to continuously improve your solution for maximal impact.